Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The new Ferrari 458 Italia - this is how a super car should look like!

I just came across the new Ferrari 458 Italia replacing the 430. Now, I didn't really expect something that would make me check my bank account. But honestly, if this thing drives as good as it looks, then I need to start my eBanking application quickly. Wow!
It's very fast with roughly 570 hp and less than 4 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h. And it's fairly fuel efficient, at least if you compare it with other Ferraris before.
It's clearly much more attractive then the California and it sets a high bar for Lamborghini when they have to replace the Galliardo. It's clearly a Ferrari again that looks good in "rosso". And it will make many people dream. That's exactly what a super car should be about. Performance, great looking and attractive to possess. Let's see how long the waiting list becomes.

No comments: