Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The worst car I have ever driven

I have driven many good and some even excellent cars, but there's one car that really stands out in terms of mediocre handling and sub-standard performance: The Datsun 120Y. How could a manufacturer that was able to build such great cars as the Datsun 240Z come up with such a crap car? The handling was more than dangerous, I almost lost the car on a straight! Well the look didn't help either and gosh, the interior was horrible. Anyway I haven't seen one of these for ages and I am sure I would have to smile if I did.

2 comments:

John L said...

Some young blokes put one in the Classic Adelaide last year. The entry fee was more than the car was worth.

Bruno von Rotz said...

Definitely, and the car probably was both dangerous and slow, I reckon. But maybe there was a racing version as well ...